Thursday, August 6, 2009

WHAT A DORK.

I need to apologise to the world. Because I think, you suck! I hate you, world.

I am scared. I have never been this alone. Or maybe its me pushing everyone away. Masked. So masked.

I dread. I dread the emptiness that is spreading in my heart. I don't know why how who what where when.

Should I dread this emptiness? It made me let go alot of things. Regrets. But the scary thing is, I am letting go too much to this point, I think I have nothing left. I blank out everytime and nothing registers in my mind. I need a psychiatrist.

Maybe its a good thing but I think its a bad one.


Nvm, I have nothing left to lose.

Out of sorts recently. 'Recently' was 2 monthes.



Wtf am I doing. Tripping over balls?!?!?!??!!?!? WHAT A DORK.

No comments:

Post a Comment