Thursday, August 13, 2009

BOGUS NOBILITY,

Hello, I didn't rat on you.

If that's what you think, haha, fine by me. It would be you being miserable. Me regretting my past. But I welcome my new future, a future w/o you.


The peace was a facade. It was me running away from my problems. Now, the problems are coming back into my head and I know, it's time to face them.

I would be a stronger person each time I fall and pick myself up and the best evidences would be the scars I would carry forever.

MATHS WITH PHILENE LAOGONG. DUNNO WHY SUDDENLY WE BECOME FUQI BUT WE IRRITATED MS WONG LOLLLLLLLLL. HAHA MS WONG SO CUTE :D

Studied w/ YQ. Stayed for night study lol. For fun only lo.

Teacher so shocked to see sec 2 staying lol.
But we humji and chicken out at seeing the seniors in the hall. Wahlao peer pressure lo. The only sec 2s. ):

Shared w/ YQ something :D I didnt feel better lol. But nevermind, I know the solution. But I am stubborn and I dont want to regret and I feel it looking back. Okay you prob wont understand. :D


Nvm, I wont fill myself up w/ hatred and scorn at all the love people are giving me :D


For the last time, I AM NOT A GOOD PERSON AND I KNOW IT. AT LEAST I AM MOST CERTAINLY NOT THE BAD ONE. YOU THINK YOUR ARE THE BAD GUY, YOU MAY BE, BUT YOU ARE CERTAINLY NOT THE BEST ONE. AND I CAN SWEAR, I HAD NEVER LET YOU DOWN IN THE FEW LONG MONTHES OF FRIENDSHIP BUT WHO LET WHO DOWN EVENTUALLY AND DURING THE TIME WE HAD. REFLECT AND STOP BLAMING ME BECAUSE YOU MOULD YOURSELF INTO SUCH AN UGLY MONSTER YOU DIDNT EVEN RECOGNISE YOURSELF ANYMORE. DONT BLAME ME BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME.

I am not whispering behind your back but I dont want/need to declare it to the world my views of you because I know you need your face. Ohyeah, now youre thinking I am acting noble. Fine. I dont care what YOU label me as. TYVM.

THIS ABV CITATION IS NOT TO CHALLENGE ANYONE BUT IF YOU CHOOSE TO TAKE OFFENCE AND YOU WILL, DONT BOTHER TRASHING IT OUT WITH ME CAUSE I HAD ALRDY WON W/ MY MORAL BELIEFS.

Haha, anyone w/ a guilty conscience will think I am talking about them. WRONG. But if you think so, ahha, you had let me down before. FOAD.

Oh yeah, last words. Have a fucking happy life, I am leading my happy life now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment