Sunday, August 9, 2009

Roy shitted on Mummy's hand. Baked choc chips cookies @ Nuer's house. 1st batch was the best. Second batch was postponed cause we ran out of butter. Chilled it and yuk, it ruin like everything. My clumsiness got us mini chips instead of big ones for the 2nd batch and the dough turned choclatey cause we knead it too long and hence... Ohyah,

BUT WE MADE COOKIES W/ INITIALS. :D


G.I Joe w/ Jingyi and Yueqi on friday/ Fish & co. and lots of fun. :D Catching 'UP' w/ them soon!

Oh good, I am having so much fun these few days except that my father bitched me and seriously, he needs a life. Wtf is wrong with going to toilet before finishing chores. What's his problem lo. ZZZ.

Sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad BECAUSE OF. SOMEONE I NAME ROY AFTER. No such person called roy though. A total makeup name. Who would have a name like.... LeRoy. WTF. Its courtney's penguin name lo.


Webcamm-ed w/ YQ's lappy and wtf, I was the target. Pics up soon. :D Btw. I dunno what I am doing. -_- I mean seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment