Good lord. Two times I cried publicly. Darn.
Darn my toe. Btw, I love bernard. He's veryveryveryvery cute. :D Love @ first sight. 8D
Mummy tried to clean my wound and gooooood lord. I was screaming and squealing. Not to say crying. I am having horrible thoughts like how it will get infected and rot and needs amputation.
...
-
When you fall down, you have 2 options.
1) Brave the pain and stand up anf you'll find happiness smiling at you at the end of the tunnel.
2) Lay there and whine.
And nobody's helping.
Time's a factor. It really matters.
EOY coming in 3 weeks. ): Why is this year so eventful. We don't need a pandemic to break out everynow and then, do we? SARS, Bird flu, H1N1.
Zomg. My results for CT sucks to the core man.
Almost all 1x one.
All my good subjects had got suckish results.
Chem is disappointing.
So is geog, english and physics.
Lit was a surprised because... I didnt study. Lol. 20/30, quite good for tyco alrdy? Althought 64% but who cares. I failed lit last year. LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Anyw. I studied for ALL the freaking subjects I did badly in. Moral of story: Don't study to get good grades?
I worked hard for maths. Really. But still, the result was disappointing. Sometimes I face disappointment when I work w/ all my heart to achieve something. Only disappointment.
Life has this way of toying w/ you.
Ugh.
Lengthy post uh?
ANYWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I AM DECLARING I HAVE CHINESE IP FROM 7-9pm. Ohgosh, sounds fun but boring. Esp days aft trg. Thanks MsChang for the time because I am unwilling to spend 2-3pm and miss trg because you like to draggggggggggg.
Not like my chi sucks but... I don't do her hmwk. Sorry, ):
BTW, TO SOME1:
I can pawn you one-hand down. Don't get smug.
No comments:
Post a Comment