Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The nights seem to be darker,
the air seems to be calmer,
the sun seems to be hotter, (which is bloody hell true! We do, we suffer. Globalwarming.)
the pressure seems to be heavier,
I seemed to be weaker.

-

Actually, I realised, my parents especially my mother had gave me alot to learn.

You know some times I have this urge to burst out laughing at ignorants who don't know the metaphors I use/profound words/idioms & proverbs/the moral code.

Really. Uncivilized people. Shame on you.

I learnt alot from life and I daresay, I am muchmuchmuch more mature than SOME of you. SOME of those who are still drowning in the sea of "self-assumed coolness", imbeciles who live in their own world, morons who think they are always right, bimbos who scream at paper balls hitting you and worst, those who think they are the best in this world and everybody loves them.

Ignorants.

Some of these people I knew had no idea how to deal with life problems. I had alot to give. I try to help.

But wow, they warp the idea of help in their twisted mind and assumes that I will always help them/stand by them/support their decisions.

Fools.

I do have indecent friends, and some do know how to live their lives properly.

Unlike a friend I had long gave up on.

In the time I was with her, I was the one changing, not her.

What twisted, sickened, warped ideas of the lot I had got from her.

Rubbish.

Then I realised, who am I to make somebody change. Why should anyone change for me?

It was then, I realised I will go. For my own sake. Thus, I promised myself. I will never ever offer help to anyone who needs it but doesn't want it. They can get help from others for all I care.

Why make my own life miserable with their problems! Where are they when I need them? From experience, when I need them, they will be either out shopping/flirting happily with guys/staring at their own reflections with any reflective surface they find/trying to make their skirts shorter. Or, they simply ignore you like they have not a care in this world.

Wow at all those hypocrites.
What a fool I've been.
And I did say, I only have myself to blame.

All my fault to be the one giving and not receiving in these "friendships" (hypocrisy I will say).

Like a soiled diaper, used and dumped.
Ditched. But nevermind.

I am sure you will not succeed in life. I am sure. But you will not fail either, you just won't succeed.

You just can't make it up to me anymore, because I won't allow you to. I won't make you go on your knees and beg because you won't.
I've let go, moved on.

Have a good life, ignorant fools.

No comments:

Post a Comment