I thought I'd thought the best for myself.
What I think is the best, may not be the best.
I may let go now, but I also might regret in the future.
Just as like how I hate the sun, it makes everyone black.
But suddenly, I rmbed.
During trngs, I am not only the one in the sun.
Even coach is in the sun.
So how can I complain?
-
Very lifeless nowadays. I have this homework phobia. I mean really. Very very very stressed up. I need time. Time time time time time. For alot of things.
Time is imaginary, but time is present.
Time slips away like sand escaping through your hands.
Time.
I want somewhere where there is absolutely nothing (except air, duh.)
to think. Ah, those meditaters, very cool. They seems to be like trouble-free. (Alot more trouble free)
I want to think in an empty place where there is no people, no noise, nothing. Nothing to distract me from thinking.
I have so many problems to solve. Time is getting in my way.
There's so much yet so little time to.
-
Stephen, sorry :/
Regretted not listening to you. Nvm. Another regret. Nvm, I will learn how to live without them.
I don't want to live with things that will burden me. That doesn't mean I will lose my conscience.
-
Nvm, some things never change.
Anyw, I've banished dinosuars. Traces of them... are like a needle in a haystack. You won't even know if a needle is ever there unless you find. And I am not going to be that idiot to find it again and cheer for something that is going to prick you and make you bleed. I rather it stay hidden. Or best, not even present. Or my cows will die.
Lmao. You don't get me. But that's okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment