Saturday, September 5, 2009

The more I read you, I more I felt I don't know you at all. The more I think your true colours is reveal, the more I feel like pulling you out. The more I felt like pulling you out, the more I realised.


I AM NOT A SAINT.

Haha, lets celebrate for your newfound "popularity". Continue being flirtious, and see what happens.


Maybe when days come and those unexpressed words tumble out of my mouth, it wont be accidential. I would mean it.

You won't have to change because it would have been too late.


*Winks. Frog, you know who? I bet you don't. (:


Wanted to go JP. Calling yq later. Lol. Officially broke. Nvm. Window shopping/slacking.

Wait. Needa study.

Got lousy grades and owe too much hmwks.

English B4 (Was A2 lor.)
Chinese B3 (Nvr hand in like all hmwk lol)
Maths B4 (HAHAHAHA, from A2. LOL. Anyw I suck @ maths.)

The rest according of order of report book subjects.

A1, A2, A2, A1.

My core subbies all B. -_-


Ah.
Had a dream. Pleasant one for me. Inclusive of unpleasant things.

I dreamt that daddy had a illegitimate child called... YuiChan? LOL. Okay.. But that was later part of the story. It started w/ someone else but Idk how the story morphed.

But.. really. I saw msgs on his phone that really scares me.

Things like, Father, can you gimme 100 bucks for bball jerseys?

AND NOT SENT BY ME.

Sigh. I hope. It was a wrong number.

But too much evidence and I dont want to think too much.

Oh yes, pleasant because. Idk. I shant tell you. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment